- Ceiling Hatch / Skylight
- Pure Sine
- 2000 watts
- 300 watts
- Vented Windows
- Aftermarket Wheels / Tires
- Upgraded Stereo
- Cruise Control
- Backup Camera
This cozy and functional van was handcrafted for winter travel and skiing. It stays warm even in -20F weather thanks to the diesel heater and Thinsulate insulation. The bed sleeps one person comfortably, or can be extended to nearly a king size bed for couples. Dual swivel seats in the front and toe kicks underneath the cabinets add a lot of space to the galley. The thoughtfully constructed interior has a great vibe with hand-cut cedar wall treatments, custom color-changing dimmable lights and top-of-the-line sound system.
– Two AMG deep cycle marine batteries with a combined total of 250 Ah.
– Kaise Abso 2000 watt inverter/charger for charging laptops, running a blender, etc.
– USB charge ports near bed
– Three methods of charging the batteries:
o Shore power charging, plug directly into house outlet to charge the system
o Two 150 watt Reneolgoy solar panels (300 watt total)
o CTEK D250s charge controller to charge batteries off alternator while driving or idling
– Victron Energy battery monitor
– Easily accessible kill switches and fuse box
– Deep stainless steel sink
– Faucet with pull out head. Faucet can also swivel to be used for an outdoor shower.
– Three burner propane stove
– Maxx Air fan – blows air in or out and can be used in the rain
– 10 gallon fresh water tank with easy fill cap
– 7 gallon grey water tank with drain
– Dometic fridge
– Dimmable overhead lights
– Dimmable lights above stove
– RGB LED toe-kick lights
– Pop out desk
– Clear cedar shiplap on walls and ceiling
– Red Oak cabinetry
– Maple butcher block counter tops
– Espar D2 diesel heater, runs directly off diesel tank
– Espar Easy Start controller lets you set temperature in the van
– Thinsulate insulation used throughout entire van
– Slide out bike storage (left side)
– Removable storage rack (right side)
– Coin grip flooring, waterproof and easy to clean
– Expandable nearly king size bed (see pictures)
– 5” Gel Memory Foam mattress
– Phone holder with USB charger
– Complete stereo uplift, can be run even when car is off
– Axxera touch screen head unit with Apply Car Play
– Hybrid Audio Unity component speakers for the front
– Hybrid Audio Mirus V 6.5” speakers in the rear doors. Speakers are weather resistant.
– Hybrid Audio Imagine 12” subwoofer
– Zapco ST-5X II amplifier
– KONIG XB-16 tire chains
– Driver and passenger swivel seats
– Adventure Van Co. blackout window covers for front
– Rear view camera
After market matte black wheels and new tires.
I can provide additional photos if you would like. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
2011 Mercedes Sprinter 2WD
San Juan Capistrano, California
Dreamy 2004 Mercedes Sprinter Conversion – converted by Vancraft...
Los Angeles, California
2012 Mercedes Sprinter 2WD
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
2014 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 170wb Weekender/Passanger Camper Van
2022 Mercedes Sprinter 2WD
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 2WD High Roof LOW MILEAGE
2015 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4
San Diego, California
2006 Mercedes Sprinter 2WD