- Outdoor Shower
- Pure Sine
- 1250 watts
- 300 watts
- Vented Windows
- Roof Rack
- Gear Rack
- Aftermarket Wheels / Tires
- Aftermarket Bumpers
- Upgraded Stereo
- Cruise Control
- Backup Camera
This is a Ford Transit 2500 medium length and medium height, professionally converted to camper van by Alpine Mechanisms here in Colorado Springs. Clean title in hand and ready for adventure.
– Eco Boost v6 motor with 67647 miles.
– Limited slip rear differential, power windows and mirrors, rear glass defrost, cruise control.
– Spray foam insulation for superior insulation and sound deadening qualities
– Covers for front and side windows, plus fan. –
Sliding door window with awning window.
– 2″ Vancompass lift and Vancompass rear bumper with spare tire mount and Ownvan Box, plus 2 1Up Bike Racks.
Oversized AT tires with a set of studded winter tires and easy install tire chains. Runs good in the snow with the limited slip rear differential and studded tires.
– Aluminess roof rack with ladder
– Trailer hitch
– 300w Samsung solar panel
– MaxAir fan
– Passenger swivel seat
– Dometic single burner stove sink combo – Isotherm fridge/freezer
– Instant propane hot water heater
– Pull out spray head in rear of van.
– 25gal fresh 15 gal grey water tanks
– Propane tank
– Dometic slide out cartridge toilet
– Bench/Table converts to oversized queen bed
– USB ports front and rear
– Victron Phoenix charger, mppt solar controller, phoenix pure sine inverter with Victron Connect
– Simarine information center that shows estimated time batteries will last with current draw or how long to charge plus propane and water tank levels
– 300aH 6v Deep Cycle AGM batteries that can be charged by solar, vehicle alternator or shore power. There is also a switch under the driver’s seat that supplies starting power from the house batteries to the van in the event the starting battery dies.
– Dimmable LED lighting
– Tons of storage with fabric covers that absorb sound
– Webasto heater under passenger seat
– Upgraded Panasonic Stereo with CarPlay
There are some minor dents above rear windows from bicycle handlebars and a dent in rear door with scratches to rack from a vehicle that slid into the van.