- Rear Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Shower
- 200 watts
- Aftermarket Suspension
- Aftermarket Wheels / Tires
- Auxilliary Lighting
- Gear Rack
- Upgraded Stereo
- Backup Camera
- Blind Spot Assist
- Cruise Control
A complete, utilitarian build, built for life and anything off the everyday path.
First, let’s start with the van itself. It is a 2017 2500 144, AWD High Roof, 3.0L Turbo V6 Diesel, 5 speed transmission. 102,000 miles on the van, only 22,000 miles on a warranty-replaced engine.
Second, The build was done by Roost Vans in Portland, Oregon. This van is ready for everything. Simple, yet everything that you need for running errands around town, a long weekend in the desert or chasing powder in the winter…
Third, List of the features.
- Blacked out Mercedes grill.
- Upgraded, automatic high-beam, Mercedes headlights.
- Hood-mounted pod lights, roof mounted light bar and rear mounted single light.
- Fox 2.0 Performance Shocks/
- Owl “Sherpa” rear-door rack with winter ski box and two summer boxes.
- 2, 100w roof mounted solar panels.
- Dometic 9500E powered awning and LED lights.
- Roambuilt running boards.
- Premium sound with Pioneer AVH W4500NEX touchscreen, 2- Rockford Fosgate powered sub-woofers, and rear-mounted speakers for full-van music.
- Outdoor shower with Camplux on-demand water heater.
- 22 gal, potable water tank with rear-mounted fill.
- SeeLevel II water tank montoring system.
- 2, 100 ah Lion Energy lithium batteries to make sure you always have light while your camping, 1 battery strictly for the upgraded sound system so you always have your tunes, and 1 battery to make sure the engine always starts.
- Fully insulated.
- Diesel heater.
- Redarc, “The Manager 30” battery management system.
- Dometic P18802D Sink and single propane burning cooking system. (All cookware included in the van.)
- Pentair 4008 water pump.
- Removable three-person rear seat.
- BugWall installed in side, sliding door.
- Flatline Van fitted memory foam three panel mattress.
- Removable Roost van 24″ bamboo cargo box for when you’re riding 1-2 people and don’t have the rear seat installed.
- Isotherm single drawer refrigerator.
- Magnetic insulation for all windows.
- Lagun swivel table with two mounts.
- Thetford portable toilet.
This van has been tested in all conditions and handles everything like you would want. It’s been treated well and is looking for a new home. Priced to sell.
2018 Mercedes Sprinter 2WD
2015 Mercedes Sprinter 2WD E-Trek
2021 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4 Crew Van
Newport Beach, California
2019 Mercedes Sprinter 2WD
2019 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4 PRICE REDUCED!!
2011 Mercedes Sprinter 3500 Airstream Interstate! 144″ LWB with H...
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 170″ High Roof Camper Van
2020 Mercedes Stealth Sprinter – Will Deliver!
Los Angeles, California