- Rear Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Shower
- Square Wave
- 1500 watts
- 100 watts
- Vented Windows
- Roof Rack
- Aftermarket Bumpers
- Aftermarket Wheels / Tires
- Aftermarket Suspension
- Upgraded Stereo
- Cruise Control
- Backup Camera
(ASKING PRICE REDUCED TO $32,900)
…Oh the places you will go!!
I am VERY reluctantly selling my extremely pampered 2006 Ford E-350 Turbo Diesel 4×4, Class B/Van “Ranchwagon”. She is located in the upstate of South Carolina and has a CLEAN Florida Title. She has ZERO mehcanical issues and is turn-key to boldly trek across the country; you could actually leave tomorrow morning if you desired!!
ENGINE & EXTERIOR:
- STRONG 6.0 Liter BULLETPROOFED V-8 PowerStroke engine!! The bulletproofing job alone had cost upwards of $20,000. Transmission has zero issues. This vehicle will last for decades to come!
- She was installed with a QuadVan 4×4 ($16,000 conversion) and will take you anyplace your heart desires!
- Heavy duty “Iron Cross” steel bumper with brushguard and LED lights, recovery hooks and is winch-ready.
- Four new all-terrian tires, new rotors and front/rear brakes. Tires are BF Goodrich K02’s with an “E” load bearing rating.
- Full sized matching spare tire (BF Goodrich KO2) mounted on a swing-out hitch in the rear. Included as a bonus, a bike rack (Retail $200) which carries two full-sized bikes.
- Six “Rockcrawler” LED lights installed underneath which completely light up the darkest of roads or campsites.
- Batteries (2) were installed only a year ago.
- Brake assist.
- New headlight bulbs.
- New fuses; changed out in July 2022 after deciding to sell.
- Heavy duty suspension, springs, struts and shocks to tackle the toughest of backcountry trails.
- Top of the line “Yakima” roof bars for storage/travel boxes rated to hold 45 lbs.
- New heavy duty windshield wipers.
- 2 inch trailer hitch and 3rd brake light.
Interior & Extras:
- Professionally built-out interior, storage cabinets, sink, pull-out 2-burner propane stove, portable grill.
- New memory foam full-size bed & bench seating in rear. Cushions not shown in photos
- Diesel heater w/digital thermostat
- “Apple Play” audio/naviagtion/backup camera (Retail: $200+)
- Digital “diesel gauge monitor (Retail: $400)
- Dashcam w/ USB card. (Retail $150)
- “Hi-Lift” jack. (Retail: $100)
- 1500 watt inverter (Retail: $250)
- 40 liter “IceCo” fridge — runs on cigarette lighter or inverter (Retail: $450)
- 1000 watt “Yeti Goal Zero” solar lithium battery w/ 100 watt portable solar panel (Retail: $1000+) — Charges on solar, 110 outlet or inverter while driving. A #VanLife must-have!
- Retractable black-out curtains separating the cab.
- Dual front seat airbags.
- Power locks and windows.
- Hidden spare key and remote.
- 5 gallon solar shower.
- Indoor/outdoor carpeting lines the inside which keeps road noise down.
- Tinted windows for complete privacy.
- Window shades which darken and moderately insulate.
- Comfortable leather swivel Captain chairs.
- A beeping sensor alert just started last month which is tied to the airbag system. It just needs to be reset; nothing is wrong with the airbags.
- Rear shocks will need to be replaced but do not affect on-road driving.
- The headliner between the driver/passenger seats will eventually need to be repaired or replaced. I will include a repair kit in the sale.
- The passenger sideview mirror’s adjustable motor is not functioning.
- Oil was changed 1,500 miles ago. I apply only synthetic oil which allows you to go a lot further between changes. I have religiously changed the oil every 6,000 miles so you will have awhile before you will need to do so.
- No fluid leaks, and as mentioned before, ZERO mechanical issues whatsoever. The ignition fires up immediately every time!
- I encourage you to bring your mechanic to look everything over. I am confident that you will love everything about this vehicle and there is so much more that I could probably list.
…You will never run out of the good times this van will provide and I promise it will be the most incredible vehicle you will ever own!! I have priced her to sell at $42,700 or best offer.
I apologize in advance but I am not interested in any type of trade(s).
Thanks for looking!
2011 Ford Econoline 2WD
2005 Ford Econoline 2WD
Lubbock, Lubbock County, United States
2005 Ford Econoline 2WD
Portland, Multnomah County, United States
Stealth Camper!! 2009 Ford Econoline 2WD
Amarillo, Potter County, United States
Beautiful Ford Econoline Camper Van w/ Cozy Cabin Feel – for sale
Eugene, Oregon, United States
REDUCED PRICE Flipping Vans 2007 Ford Econoline E350
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States