- Outdoor Shower
- Pure Sine
- 1000 watts
- 100 watts
- Vented Windows
- Cruise Control
Are you ready to create lifelong memories in a newly renovated sunny boho dream conversion van?! Live a bright sunflower life in this beautiful tiny home on wheels DM @floridavanlife.co
*If still posted it’s still available*
Are you ready to create lifelong memories in a newly renovated camper van?
The Amazing News:
– Runs and drives perfectly
– Perfectly dialed in off grid adventure vehicle
– Physical title in hand ready to transfer
– 1998 Ford Econoline Van
– 162,300 miles
– regular gasoline fuel
– 16mpg highway 11mpg city
– VIN 1fdre14l9whb02423
– private seller
– Automatic transmission
– A/c blows ice cold
– Heat blows toasty warm
– Bus drives super smooth
– Rear wheel drive
– Has been regularly serviced throughout her life
– Mechanically in great shape. It was just at the mechanic for a tune up and was given a clean bill of health. There’s nothing they suggested needs to be repaired to drive at this time—she could leave today and drive to California and back! That said, I highly suggest continuing to regularly service the bus to make it last for years to come.
– Engine and transmission are completely reliable
– No check engine lights
– Fresh coat of auto paint on entire exterior of van
– Vinyl wood flooring throughout
– Insulated floors, ceiling, and walls
– Fresh weather stripping throughout bus
– Exterior is completely sealed and waterproofed
The Van Life Amenities:
– Solar powered (100W solar panel, 1000W inverter, 100amp hour renogy battery)
– Queen size memory foam mattress
– Stainless steel kitchen sink with faucet and electric pump
– 26 liter fresh water and 26 liter grey water tanks for the kitchen sink
– Height floor to ceiling – 5 foot 4 inches
– Ideal bed layout for dreamy vanlife photos
– Very roomy inside
– Outdoor shower included
– Toooons of storage throughout the bus. Plenty of space for more than one person and their toys!
– Overhead storage, under the bed storage, and the entire back trunk closet area
Plenty of juice to charge all of your electronics including laptop, cameras, phone, etc.
-Everything inside the bus is powered off Renogy 100w solar panel securely mounted on the van roof
– Charge controller
– 1000W inverter
– Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12 Volt 100Ah
– Maxxair fan deluxe
– Remote controlled lighting strips with several light modes—this is a vibe at night
– Lots of accessible ports for charging phones and other devices
– Simple and easy to use power station. It’s all totally dialed in for you and is very user friendly.
– You won’t have to worry about waking up to a dead car battery
I always say I’m a mechanic’s dream girl!! As soon as I buy a van, my first stop is to the shop to ask my mechanic word for word “please fix everything” This van is road worthy and good to go!
– Was just cleared after a comprehensive safety inspection at two different shops to ensure safety
– New power brake booster
– New vacuum brake booster
– Master cylinder
– New front door window regulator
– New window lift motor
– Fresh fluids throughout
– Gear shift indicator preemptively fixed
– It was just in the shop for a thorough safety check and complete review and deemed road worthy
The Bummer News:
– The back rear window has been replaced so doesn’t match the original 100%
The Unbelievable News:
– Despite being from ‘98, this bus is very reliable and dedicated to facilitating wild adventures
– I sold my last adventure van at 312,500 miles, so these things can last FOREVER
Easy To Drive
– I’m a petite woman and I can comfortably drive this van! Give it about 5 minutes behind the wheel and you’ll feel right at home.
FAQ: Does the camper get hot/cold?
The simple answer is yes. The outside temperature will impact the temperature inside the van. No matter how we combat the elements with insulation and technology, mother nature always wins! Think of traveling in a van as somewhere in between camping and living in a small apartment. The benefit of the small space is it’ll heat up or cool down very quickly using a fan or space heater. Just keep in mind, at the end of the day, it’s still a van! Honestly, living in a van is never as comfortable as living in a house. But it’s always more fun!!!
FAQ: Should you build your own van?
I always say, anybody can convert a van into a tiny home if you want it enough. We never pretend this is rocket science. It’s honestly just a bunch of simple tasks strung together. It’s not hard, but takes a TON of time and effort. Ask yourself, are you looking to learn how to build a van, or are you looking to travel? That’s your answer!!
FAQ: Do we do custom build options?
Here at Florida Van Life all of our vans are unique and one of a kind. We’re artists. We’re creators. We’re makers. We’re proud to protect and nurture the creative process from start to finish. We LOVE a blank slate. We’re excited by the idea of creating wherever our genius leads us. That’s why we don’t offer custom build options. We design and build the van, you buy and travel in the van!
– There is none. This is the camper you’ve been searching for! This camper is turn key ready!
She’s Travel Ready!!
This is a newly converted camper! I lived vanlife myself for a couple of summers and now I flip vans and buses to help more people live their dreams! This van has never been lived or traveled in yet. I’m looking to rehome her to the right person eager to embark on their memory making trip.
The timeframe I am selling this van is any time between now and Saturday, November 12th. If you can make that work, she’s all yours. If not, there’s lots of other great campers out there for you!
Interested in standing out as a serious buyer? Send me a detailed message confirming you’ve read this entire ad.
It’s time for you to live your #buslife dream!
**crazy amount of interest, serious inquiries only please **
***cash or secure confirmed wire transfer only, not interested in a payment plan.***
About Florida Van Life:
We are a team of artists, travelers, and entrepreneurs.
We are passionate about making your #vanlife dream come true!
Learn more about Florida Van Life!
email us directly at email@example.com