- Rear Air Conditioning Off Grid Capable
- Indoor Shower
- Rear Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Hatch / Skylight
- Outdoor Shower
- Pure Sine
- 3000 watts
- Vented Windows
- Aftermarket Suspension
- Auxilliary Lighting
- Cruise Control
- Backup Camera
- Blind Spot Assist
Enjoy a luxury experience for extended travel with all the modern conveniences of home, and is still under factory warranty!
This van has four main living areas.
Kitchen area – Spacious area that has an induction cooktop, deep sink, 3 drawer pantry, refrigerator/freezer, spice rack, herb garden, appliance drawer, silverware/utensil drawer, 3-bottle wine rack and an exhaust fan. The passenger and driver seats swivel for eating area with pull up walnut resin table.
Bathroom area – Wetbath with Laveo dry flush toilet, retractable shower door, towel storage, medicine/shower soaps drawer.
Bedroom/living room – L shaped seating area for lounging with queen size Murphy bed and integrated 24″ smart TV
Outdoor area – Large retractable awning with integrated LED lighting. Built-in table with storage for BBQ tools and supplies. Outdoor power for 12 Volt and 120 Volt appliances.
• Built from a new 2021 Mercedes Sprinter Cargo Van with a 170″ wheelbase.
• Currently has less than 35,000 miles
- Still under factory warranty
• Efficient diesel engine that averages 20 mpg
• Passenger and driver front swivel seats that turn to face van living area.
• Side (right and 2-Left) pill windows with retractable screens for excellent air flow.
• Side slider door with large retractable windows and screens
• Magnetic bug screens for side slider door
• Indoor wet shower with Nautilus shower door
• External shower at rear of van
• Maxxair roof vent fan
• SimpliSafe alarm system with door contacts and motion sensors
• Smoke/carbon monoxide detector
• Removable blackout window coverings
• Queen size Murphy bed
• Rear view camera
• Large kitchen area with quartz countertops
• Built-in two burner 1800W induction cook top.
• Built-in Microwave
• Built-in Dometic refrigerator with freezer
• Appliance drawer with instapot, Keurig coffeemaker, smoothie maker, toaster, foreman grill
• Pantry with three soft close pull-out drawers
• Deep Stainless-steel sink with arched faucet and removable walnut cutting board.
• Exterior connections for 120 VAC, 12 VDC, Starlink Antenna, shore power, fresh water
• Diesel heater – Espar Airtronic S2D2 with remote display
• Mabru 12,000 BTU air conditioner – 12 VDC
• Fully Insulated with Havelock wool
• The ceiling and walls are painted tongue and groove wood.
• Wood grain luxury vinyl flooring
• Fiamma F80 awning
• Fiamma Carry bike rack for two bikes.
• Two seatbelts in living area for additional passengers
• Two flat Jacks for van leveling at campsite.
• Enhanced suspension with upgraded leaf springs
The electrical control system is top of the line and built on a base of Victron Energy Products. The electrical system is capable of being off grid for an extended period of time.
• Victron Multiplus 12V, 3,000W Inverter/charger
• Two Lithionics GTX320 – 315 AH each (630 AH total capacity)
• Nations secondary alternator with Wakespeed WS500 regulator
• Cerbo GX
• GX Touch 50 remote control center.
• GPS for alarm fencing
• Tank monitoring for fresh water and grey water
• Temperature sensing for electrical cabinet and power buss bar
• Electrical control panel with 5, 120 VAC GFI circuits with breakers and 12, 12Vdc fused circuits.
• Second alternator and high-capacity batteries eliminate the need for solar panels, generator or propane.
• 32-gallon freshwater tank
• 26-gallon gray water tank
• External city water connection
• Waterdrop RF10-UF0.01 micron water filter at sink
• 7-gallon Bosch water heater
• Internal and external shower
• 12V water pump with Seaflo accumulator tank
• Grey water tank with gate valve and detachable discharge hose
• Laveo dry flush toilet eliminates the need for a black water tank
Communication and Entertainment
Connectivity while traveling is never an issue with the integrated communications solution. Internet connection thru Starlink provides streaming services for the smart TV or phone and laptops.
• Starlink system with telescoping antenna pole at rear of van or optional remote stand with 50′ antenna cable.
• 24″ Visio smart TV with remote antenna or cable connection
• 8 USB charge ports throughout van
• Weboost cell signal booster
• Plug-in WIFI booster
• 5 upper cabinet sections in Livingroom area
• 4 storage cabinets above Murphy bed.
• 2 upper cabinets above sink and cooktop
• 3 drawers adjacent to refrigerator
• 3 slide out drawers for pantry.
• Under sink cabinet for cleaning supplies and waste can
• Utility cabinet accessible from open slider door for misc items
• Lower garage area for power cable, water supply hose, misc.
• Rear door storage area for chairs and backpacking equipment
• Shoe storage cabinet behind driver’s seat, at passenger footrest and another at entrance at slider door
2023 Mercedes Sprinter AWD
2022 Mercedes Sprinter 170 4×4 (2023 Build) – Big Molly
2022 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4 170 (2023 Build) New by: Rover Vans
Price Drop! Seat 4 – Sleep 4 -Revik Vans 2022 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4
2021 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4
Moreland Hills, Ohio
2023 Mercedes Sprinter AWD 170″ VanCraft Conversion
2022 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4
2020 Mercedes Sprinter 170 4×4 built by Outside Van