- Outdoor Shower
- Indoor Shower
- Rear Air Conditioning
- Rear Air Conditioning Off Grid Capable
- Pure Sine
- 2000 watts
- 350 watts
- Aftermarket Suspension
- Auxilliary Lighting
- Aftermarket Wheels / Tires
- Aftermarket Bumpers
- Gear Rack
- Roof Rack
- Upgraded Stereo
- Cruise Control
- Backup Camera
- Blind Spot Assist
You will love this head turner van to drive around town or get into the dirt. Either way, it is ready to roll! It is under 21 feet and has many many upgrades that make it dry camping or boon-docking ready. I bought it for 116K and have done a lot to make this a much better van than a new one. Plus, I’ve done mods that you can’t find anywhere but in this van. It became a project and hobby for me, and if my wife didn’t want a bigger van, I would have kept this for sure.
Willing to negotiate price, as usual, but I'm already losing a ton on this rig. Text me directly (949) 291-5003
Loaded with the following ADDED Modifications with estimated costs:
• 3” suspension lift…nobody has this! It makes the tanks and lines underneath so much safer. When the like new tires wear out, you can buy upgraded tires and get 2 more inches. Much better on dirt roads. It looks way better than the factory van. ($4K) https://www.offhighwayvan.com/promaster-parts
• Front end Bull bar grille guard…This is bad ass and protects you! ($1.3K)
• Lithium Ion battery system…Two 100ah (total of 200ah) Battleborn batteries…Better than 300ah of AGM batteries (that come with it) and is perfect for quickly charging batteries from the 330 watts of solar. They will last 3x longer, ½ the weight, and you can’t break them. Research it. They are better. ($3K)
• Upgraded Battery Monitor…peace of mind and more accurate($150)
• 330 watts of Flexible Solar built into the top of the rooftop storage boxes ($250 added)
• 2 storage Boxes. You will love what I did. ($800)
• Fabricated Hitch System for addition of bike rack over a Stowaway system, so it doesn’t add length to the van (4K). You will find this nowhere and it allows for you to open both back doors as the box and bikes swing out to side (see photos). It is super solid, and it will hold two Electric Bikes. People at campgrounds would ask me about where they could get it. (Storage Box nor the upgraded bike rack not included…sorry. But I'll tell you how I made it)
• Water miser hot water recycling system on shower and sink. Don’t waste precious water waiting for hot water to arrive at shower or sink. ($500)
• LED lighting system connected to a control panel. Plenty of lights all around the van. You'll have what you need to drive anywhere at night. ($650)
• Video rear view mirror system. Game Changer while driving. You’ll love this!! I don’t know why every van doesn’t have this system. You can see all blind spots for peace of mind as well as keep an eye on your gear on the back. I researched the perfect system. ($1K)
• Electric Step… Ease of in and out. The factory van comes with a "blown ankle waiting to happen" step system. Just try it on a new van. You have to move your foot sideways or risk a trip to the ER. This electric step is the solution, and it is super smart. NO NOVA has this. ($1500)
• Front floor mat design. I cut an attractive and functional mat out of a Costco all weather mat. Weather Tech doesn’t make a good one either. ($30)
• Moved reading light to sensible spot.
• WeatherTech Window covers for complete blackout…You’ll love these while boondocking!
• Upgraded shower curtain. Factory curtain was not waterproof.
• Got rid of sink in bathroom. It made no sense.
• Built an option for a single Queen size Bed. No brainer. ($80)
• Fantastic fan rooftop cover. So you can drive with air vent up and on. ($90)
• BBQ with extended gas hose mount on side of van ready for low pressure BBQ…which I’ll give you the BBQ and the quick connect hose. ($300)
• Many more little fixes that are nice to make this rig better than buying a new one at 120K.
STANDARD FEATURES (These come on every NOVA)
See 2021 Brochure at Link: https://coachmenrv.com/brochures/2021/2021novabrochure.pdf
• Mileage: Currently 17,700. Barely broken in. Still under manufactures warranty.
• RAM Pro Master 3500 3.6L V6, 24 valve engine/280 HP. The current 2023 NOVA Engine is exactly the same with a bigger LCD screen Radio and LCD screen in dash. Not much.
• 24” LED Smart TV (Connected to DVD/sound system in van)
• WiFi Ranger (creates a wifi system…kinda confusing but useful if you want to grab wifi. It doesn’t boost cell signal)
• Q-Foam in sofas and twin beds (Pretty comfy beds)
• 6-Speed automatic transmission/front wheel drive
• Sumo Springs front and rear suspension
• 24-Gallon fuel tank
• Solid Maple hardwood cabinetry (very warm and way nicer than most)
• Rockwool R-15 insulation (Best insulated of any Pro Master)
• Imported European dual pane acrylic windows with solar reflective exterior pull-downs…(These are amazing.)
• Truma Combi Eco Plus furnace/water heating system (works on LPG and runs forever)
• Air Conditioner: 13.5K BTU Coleman Mach 10 NDQ A/C
• Firefly Multiplex (touch screen…Even works with an App on phone)
• 2000W Xantrex inverter with Auto Gen Start
• Generator Onan/Cummins QG 2800i. (Game changer in summer to run AC when hot)
• 220W Solar (Dual 110W panels but I added 110 watts.)
• Fresh tank and black tank above floor to protect water lines
• TruTank tank sensors – read tank levels at 5% increments
• Fiberglass shower
• Lagun table (Rear) (This is cool), removable table (Front)
• Marine grade PVC vinyl with 3/8” foam backer
• Nova Kool refrigerator (surprisingly sufficient)
• Remote control Fantastic fan with rain sensor (Didn’t need AC most of the time).
• Roof rack with ladder
Coachman Added These Options to my van:
• Tank heaters for grey tank only (Nice in Cold)
• Upgraded seat covers
• Bike rack.
• Upgraded Firestone tires with black rims
• Induction cooktop (super easy to clean. Wife loves it)
Measurements are as close as I could get:
Back bumper to Front Bumper = 20' 10"
Back Bike Rack to Front Bull Bar = 22' 3"
Ground to top of Solar on Boxes = 9' 10"
Ground to top of AC = 9' 3"
Farthest Width folded Mirror to Folded Mirror = 7' 7"
Yes. You can buy a new 2023 Nova for $120,00 ish. Maybe less…maybe more (the Li3 model is 125K). There is value in buying my van way above a new factory van you’d buy…and you won’t have to hassle with the work to do it. I’ve added up the costs of all the upgrades which totals approx. $20K! Plus, the new Ram Promaster is the same engine with an upgraded touch screen. Save the money. Come see it and drive it and see for yourself!
2021 Ram Promaster 159″ + full wet bath
Huge LFP Battery 2019 Promaster Converted Luxury off Grid Cargo Van
2021 Promaster – Professional Build – AMAZING LAYOUT!
2022 Ram Promaster 2WD
2021 Ram Promaster 2500 High Roof 159” Camper Van Conversion
St. Louis, Missouri
2022 Ram Promaster 2WD