- Rear Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Shower
- Pure Sine
- 3000 watts
- Vented Windows
- Cruise Control
- Blind Spot Assist
- Backup Camera
This van is the best. It’s a very unique build, with ultimate maximization of seating, sleeping capacity, and adventure/storage/gear. We absolutely love it and have poured our hearts, time, energy, and money into building it these past two years. Now we’re reluctantly selling it to make a down payment on a house. We’re listing it below market value and it’s priced to sell! PLEASE CONTACT WITH SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.
See the specs below for all the nuts and bolts. Everything is top-of-the-line and brand-new.
It’s the ultimate 4-season setup with beauty and functionality in mind, perfect for a couple, family, or 1-person extra-spacious living. It’s particularly well outfitted for an adventure family: we built it specifically for two adults and two kids, with room for at least 4 bikes, all your gear, and plenty of sleeping room. We recently drove across the country and back in it and it was a dream to live out of. Whether you want it for weekend snow trips, getting ready for spring/summer roadtrips, or #vanlife, this van will bring you anywhere you want to go. The 4×4 is phenomenal—gets you up just about any road, through mud and sand and snow. I’ve also used this van to pull my horse trailer and it’s worked great—it would make the perfect eventing/showing/hauling mobile.
Here are some of the things that make this van particularly great to travel/live in:
• Seats up to 5, with removable, swiveling, reclining second row seats.
• Sleeps up to 5, with a super comfortable queen size bed, a Cabunk, and 2 blow-up Luno mattresses that are designed for both rows of seats.
• Gorgeous brand new custom built cabinetry: cherrywood cabinets and hickory counters.
• Cedar walls and ceiling, all non-toxic wood finish.
• Flooring: water-resistant, stain proof…seriously, this flooring is phenomenal, a dream to sweep and keep clean.
• Havelock wool insulation—so good!
• Campo Vans overhead removable storage bags-with l-track. These are amazing and work really well.
• Fresair cooling unit over back seats.
• Max Air exhaust fan (dual direction) in the back above the bed for creating nice air flow.
• Espar diesel heater (keeps you warm and toasty in the cold while not driving).
• Outdoor shower (out the back with magnetic shower curtain that attaches to the doors, good privacy and easier than indoor shower to wash off muddy/sandy feet, shoes, etc).
• Ruvati deep sink with hot/cold water.
• Dometic 2-burner stove.
• Dometic 75 liter Fridge/Freezer.
• Flatline Vans sliding bike/gear/storage trays in the back.
• Thule 2-bike rear door rack.
• Flatline vans storage rack over the front seats (creates a ton of extra storage space, still leaves lots of head room, comfortable for 6’ folks and up. Brand new sliders for curtains available for install, $1000 value).
• Quest Overland insulating/privacy window covers for all windows (these are fantastic, super easy to set up, and block in/out all light for sleeping in later or keeping a lower parking/overnight profile, over $1,000 value).
• Sterling battery to battery charger.
• Victron battery monitor.
• Battleborn Lithium Ion Battery and inverter (we happily ran our Vitamix every day, charged all our devices, and so on)
• Backup camera: various settings including ball hitch, super useful for hooking up to any trailer.
• 22 gallon water storage container.
• Sealed and vented propane locker.
• High-sitting adjustable seats with integrated seat belts for kids or additional passengers that swivel and are easily removable (these are way harder to find and install than you might think!)—our energetic 6 and 10 year old boys sat contentedly for many hours and we worked really hard to research and procure seats that were extra comfortable.
• Bug wall ($500+ value) to install on big side door.
• Glass carboys for drinking water, with pump.
• A composting toiled can easily be installed–we ordered one but it ended up being back ordered and not ready in time for our trip last summer so we made do with a bucket, which actually worked really well, but a composting toilet would be great.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the build or don’t see features that you are looking for. We have a great custom van builder who is availble to add upgrades like toilet/shower, power etc..
Write a message to the seller of this vehicle
2020 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4
Nevada City, CA 95959
2022 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4
San Diego, California
BRAND NEW 2022 Mercedes Sprinter 4X4
West Valley City, Utah
2022 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4 Campervan
Las Vegas, Nevada
2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 170 Extended Ext 4×4
2019 Mercedes Sprinter 2WD
Carol Stream, Illinois
2021 Sprinter Custom Build
2021 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4
Fort Worth, Texas
2022 Mercedes Sprinter off-grid ready
Merritt, North Carolina