- Rear Air Conditioning
- Indoor Shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Rear Air Conditioning Off Grid Capable
- Pure Sine
- 3000 watts
- 250 watts
- Vented Windows
- Roof Rack
- Gear Rack
- Aftermarket Wheels / Tires
- Aftermarket Bumpers
- Aftermarket Suspension
- Auxilliary Lighting
- Cruise Control
- Blind Spot Assist
- Backup Camera
Truly an amazing van with over $45K in upgrades included; small enough to be easy to drive, yet self-sufficient for long weeks of camping, or getting off the grid; 4-wheel drive to get you through the rain, snow, and mud with ease. Contains a $16K Roam Rig lithium battery system upgrade, that is so much better than a factory system…run your a/c all night for comfort, and a great feeling of knowing you have solid, extended battery power. The efficient heating system runs off the diesel, right from the Sprinter fuel tank, for long run time and no need to carry propane. You will stay warm on the coldest nights. You have fresh water on board to wash dishes, take a shower, rinse down your toys, clean off the dogs, etc. Cassette toilet for the times it is needed, and super easy to clean… you can dump it right in your toilet at home. Bench seat that turns into a second bed, which is great for the kids or a friend. Custom designed roof cross bars so you can carry extra toys and equipment. Throw kayaks and paddle boards on top, bikes on the back, golf clubs in the garage area, climbing gear in the back storage, skis in the “wet closet,” and head out for any adventure. This van truly as everything.
Do not buy a new van that comes with kinks and issues such as, recalls, electrical kinks, plumbing leaks, etc. (as reported on Revel Facebook groups). Not only has this van had the kinks worked out, it has been tested, fully serviced, and well maintained. The van is an extremely reliable vehicle. Another great reason to buy this van is it is built out by Winnebago. Winnebago has over 50 years of experience so you are not taking a chance on a newer company. Also there are hundreds of Winnebago dealer ships across the country that make it convenient for servicing, repairs, etc.
I bought the van when my son left Pennsylvania and went to college in Colorado. The van provided me the opportunity to visit him often for football games, skiing, climbing, hiking, family time, and more. I felt extremely relaxed, safe, and comfortable driving thousands of miles in the van. Not only is Mercedes an extremely reliable van, it is a diesel and is built to run over 300,000 miles. The Mercedes van as all the needed advanced tech that I would not want to go without…adaptive cruise control, active brake assist, blind spot assist mirror, attention assist, active lane-keeping assist, active braking assist, blind-spot assist, crosswind-assist, and more.
This is a fantastic van. I enjoyed this van-life so much, that I am investing in a custom-built expedition vehicle that will allow me to spend time off road. It is the only reason I am selling the van.
For manufacturing specs see : https://www.winnebago.com/…/motorhomes/camper-van/revel
And for a review: https://trailandsummit.com/winnebago-revel-review/
All recalls are completed and up to date
All maintenance completed by professional Mercedes Dealer
Clear title in hand
92,500 miles (still driving it locally, so miles will change some)
2020 Revel asking $116,500.00 obo
Text: 215twosixtwo6two8two or email thru Vanlife Trader
Do not buy a newer van and find you want to do upgrades that will cost you tons of money. My van already has over $45K in upgrades...this van has everything.
· Roam Rig lithium battery upgrade, $16,000.00 professionally installed…truly a better system than the Winnebago system, run your a/c all night for unbelievable comfort and have the reassurance of knowing you have a true solid lithium battery system that will give you the power you need.
· A/C soft start, $530.00 professionally installed…allows the a/c unit to start up without the high initial draw on your electric system.
· Newer Awning, $2,475.00 professionally installed…hear of so many people having problems with the original awnings that I did not want those concerns.
· Agile offroad front grill Baja lights, $1,674.00 professionally installed…the yellow fog lights are great for extra visibility in fog or rain and the super bright halogen lights are great for back roads, trails and more.
· Baja back up lights mounted in rear bumper, $809.00 professionally installed…nice to have extra lights in the back with backing up a van, these along with the backup camera make backing up easier.
· S-pod Bantam, $1,081.00 professionally installed…allows you to control the yellow fog lights, front Baja lights and the backup lights. The s-pod also gives you the capability to easily install more lights, winch, accessories, etc.
· Aluminess all aluminum slimline rear bumper, $5,755.00 professionally installed…I was worried about the weight of the fixtures and accessories I see people mount on the back doors. Also, this bumper kept my 1-up bike racks a little lower so made it easier for me to load and unload my bikes. There is a mount for the spare tire also. The bumper allows to swing the spare tire and storage box open to access the back doors. Plus it looks cool.
· Backwoods all aluminum large storage box mounted to rear bumper, $1,065.00 professionally installed…great to have the extra storage and I got the mounting panels so you can attach things to the sides.
· (2) 1-up bike rakes, $660.00 professionally installed…really hold bikes well.
· Owl vans explorer side ladder, $1,564.00 professionally installed…I really like the look of this ladder and it sits nice a close to the van so does not look bulky.
· DTE pedalbox+, $487.00 professionally installed…makes a huge difference in the response of the gas pedal of the Mercedes.
· Van Compass Stage 4.3, $4,286.00 professionally installed…this was one of my best investments into the van, it makes cornering, driving in heavy winds and just the normal driving of the van so much better.
· BFG 275 K02 Tires (including spare) …I like these tires and think they look nice on the van.
· Custom lug bolts, $76.00 professionally installed…the cheaper original lug bolts rusted and looked terrible.
· Agile Wheel speed sensor guards, $205.00 professionally installed…just a smart precautionary measure.
· Terrawagen fender flare kit, $548.00 professionally installed…I liked the look of these plus the protection from stone chips.
· Terrawagen mondo mudguard kit, $535.00 professionally installed…had these installed to give more room for the tires.
· Agile horn upgrade, $254.00 professionally installed…I did not like the weak sound of the original horn.
· GLSS garage lounge system, $3,600.00…cannot say enough good things about this…great storage area and allows us to sit in the back and watch tv, eat, work, or just hang out.
· Lagun Bamboo table in back…works perfect to eat or use as a desk, nice how you can just move it around.
· Large custom wood storage box in garage…I built this to give a good storage box…it is huge and as a nice spot in the front of it for a garbage can.
· TV in back area…watching sports, great to have on a rainy day and so much fun to watch movies in bed at night. Set up so you can sit in the back GLSS lounge to watch or watch while lying in bed. Also works as a computer monitor for a great work station to work remotely out of the van.
· Added clear pantry shelfs…the shelfs I added are nice as they have sides to help hold more and being clear allows you to see things better.
· Cutting board cover over the induction cooktop…the cutting board not only protects the cooktop but really extends the counter space.
· Max air fan insulated cover…surprisingly this really makes a difference to help keep the a/c or the heat from going out.
· Back windows insulated black up covers…these are great, they are mounted to the doors so always there and with a quick zip up completely black out the windows, plus these stop a lot of heat and cold loss thru the windows.
· Custom curtain wall…installed a custom curtain that allows you to close off the front not only for quick privacy but also really helps in keeping the living space at a better controlled temperature.
· Custom roof rack…allows to carry stand-up paddle boards, kayaks, skies, and more.
· Custom graphics…just makes the van look nice.
· Tinted windows…I had the side windows tinted lightly and had the top of the large front windshield tinted, this really helps with the sun. The tint on the top part of the windshield truly was a “game changer” for driving.
· Extended shower curtain…got this idea from someone on Facebook and made a big difference in making the shower area feel much bigger, also having the bar gives a place to hang towels, clothes, etc.
· Added storage pockets throughout van…feel like I can never have enough little places to stick things.
2019 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4 – Advanture Hunter TV Van for sale
PT CHARLOTTE, Florida
Price Drop!!/Negotiable: 2017 Outside Van Mercedes Sprinter 4×4
“Unleash Adventure with the Ultimate 2019 Mercedes Sprint Camper...
Santa Cruz, California
Custom built, fully renovated 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500
San Diego, California
2022 Mercedes Sprinter 170 Extended High Roof With Push Button Po...
2023 Mercedes Sprinter AWD
2019 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4 144 High Roof
Newport Beach, California
Swiftie – Weekend Vans Seat 7, Sleep 5 2024 Mercedes Sprint...