- Rear Air Conditioning Off Grid Capable
- Outdoor Shower
- Pure Sine
- 3000 watts
- 400 watts
- Roof Rack
- Backup Camera
- Blind Spot Assist
- Cruise Control
For sale is a 2019 self-converted Ford Transit camper van. My brother and I converted this van back in March of this year, and I drove around the country working remotely for four months with no mechanical issues. This vehicle is ideal for one person, but can work for two. Fair warning though, this was converted by two complete amateurs, so the build quality on the inside is not the best you’ll have ever seen.
What this van has:
- 2×200 Roof mounted solar panels
- 3×200 amp/hr Renogy LiFePO4 batteries (for 600 amp hours total)
- DC to DC charging, so you can charge the batteries while you drive.
- Shore power, so you can charge the batteries at your friends house.
- A mini fridge.
- Large work / gaming desk with wall mounted 30+ inch 1440p computer monitor.
- Ample storage, both overhead and under the twin bed.
- Small moveable AC unit
- Two adjustable overhead fans for maximum airflow.
Small issues with the van:
- Inside trim needs some work. Neither of us ever really cut wood before, so some of the pieces are not done well.
- Minor water damage from rain on the wood near the fans on the inside, but we’ve flex-sealed the outside so this is no longer an issue. The fans do not close flush against the roof of the van, so try not to park at an angle (nose down) and it shouldn’t leak.
- Could have secured things slightly better (used a lot of Bungie cords)
- The van does get a little hot during the summer, so I recommend staying up north if possible, or at the very least, staying somewhere that allows you to run the AC 24/7
- I did not finish converting the sink (ran out of time / patience), so the water is not hooked up. The motor and cords for this are stored in the van however, so this would take a short amount of time for someone that knows what they are doing.
There are two more solar panels I can include with the van. Additionally, I have a Recpro 21″ gas range available for sale. Specifially, this one.
I recommend starlink for amazing satellite internet, and I can include this with the van and transfer the equipment as well.
Feel free to make any offer. I am willing to negotiate.