- Indoor Shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Pure Sine
- 200 watts
- Auxilliary Lighting
- Aftermarket Wheels / Tires
- Aftermarket Suspension
- Gear Rack
- Roof Rack
- Cruise Control
- Backup Camera
- Blind Spot Assist
- Upgraded Stereo
Looking for a ready to rock all season camper van. Look no further, this unique van is a professionally converted all season, four wheel drive home on wheels. With a Sportsmobile pop-top and a Momentum Vans interior conversion this van is truly one of a kind. Upgrades for cold weather camping, roof racks, Owl Vans exterior gear storage, induction stove top, interior and exterior shower, upgraded lithium ion batteries, 200 watts of solar (with the ability to add more), extra potable water carrying capacity. Asking $145,000 OBO, van is currently in and around Grand Junction, CO, will consider certain delivery locations
- Sportsmobile Penthouse Top with electric motor. Canvas replaced with NEW gray color in April 2022!
- Aluminess Rack with patio
- Aluminess side ladder
- Owl Vans tire carrier – Installed April 2020
- Owl Vans sherpa rack with 1Up bike trays – Installed April 2020
- Agile Offroad RIP kit with Fox Shocks, front coil over conversion, custom rear leaf, and wheel spacers
- Black Rhino Warlord wheels – Diameter 17” – Width 8” – Bolt pattern 6-130.0 – Offset 52 – installed December 2020
- BFG All Terrain tires 275/70/R17 installed December 2020 at 64,114 miles (last set of these exact tires lasted 64,114 miles)
- Maxtrax recover tracks
- Blacked out Mercedes logos
- Floor – Lonseal gray diamond plate.
- Walls – Gray fabric that matches whole interior.
- Cabinet fronts – Bamboo.
- Insulation (Thinsulate) and sound dampening throughout entire vehicle.
- Upper bed – Sportsmobile Penthouse drop down memory foam bed system with ladder for access. Sleeps 2.
- Lower bed/seating – Futon-style custom pattern pleather bench with two ottomans. Seats 3, sleeps 2.
- On demand diesel/electric heating/water from Rixen’s heating systems.
- Coolant lines tracing water lines for winter freeze protection! BONUS!! Great for ski season/winter camping!!
- Heating/water can be switched from diesel or electric if you are using shore power or not.
- Fresh water tanks
- 20 gallon interior tank (under bench seat).
- 21 gallon exterior tank in spare tire tray with pump to upper tank (summer use only).
- Gray water tanks
- 10 gallon tank under sink.
- 12 gallon tank under shower.
- Interior enclosed shower
- Shower height is around 5′ due to Low Roof Sprinter. Requires a bit of squatting/hunching for taller people (Joe/owner is 6’1″ and Emily/owner is 5’6″).
- Rear shower/wash down station.
- Automatic water pump provides hot/cold water to sink and both showers.
- Insect screen for sliding door – Velcro.
- Fire extinguisher – Mounted behind passenger seat.
- Window coverings – Strawfoot handmade, blackout and insulated.
- Countertop – White Corian.
- Sink – Circular, fold down (for extra counter space).
- Cooktop – Induction single burner.
- Refrigerator – Isotherm Cruise Elegance 130
- LED interior lighting, with dimming, and reading lights. We have TONS of lighting!
- 300 amp hours of lithium batteries – Installed/upgraded in November 2021.
- Nations alternator and starter for fast charging when engine is running – Installed/upgraded November 2021.
- 200 watts of Renogy solar on roof.
- Victron battery monitor, solar charge controller, distribution panel.
- 12v/USB power outlets.
- Hidden shore power connection.
- WeBoost Drive-X that is taken up and down.
- 4 stacked utensil drawers in galley.
- 2 large clothes drawers in wardrobe.
- Large wardrobe hanging shirt/coat storage.
- Both ottomans provide storage space.
- Interior shower doubles as storage when not in use.
- Rear door stuff pockets.
- Rear driver/passenger seat stuff pockets.
Wear & Tear
- There are 3 very small body dings on the passenger side door/front panel. Can only be seen in the right light.
- Paint chips on hood from regular driving. Most have been touched up. If we were going to keep the van, we would get the hood Line-X’ed. We were quoted at $800 for this upgrade.
- The trailer hitch has some cosmetic rust.
- A few small scratches or dings from regular use inside the van.
2018 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4
Seattle, King County, United States
2019 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4 Winnebago REVEL
Seattle, King County, United States
2019 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4
Colorado Springs, El Paso County, United States
2022 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4 with ALL the amenities – Launch Terrain like Storyteller
Truckee, Nevada County, United States
2022 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4 144
Big Bear, San Bernardino County, United States
4×4 Sprinter 170 w/ Full Upgrades and Seating for 4 – Low Miles!
Oxford, New Haven County, United States
2022 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County, United States
2020 Mercedes Sprinter 4×4
Portland, Multnomah County, United States