- Rear Air Conditioning Off Grid Capable
- Rear Air Conditioning
- Pure Sine
- 1500 watts
- 200 watts
- Vented Windows
- Roof Rack
- Aftermarket Wheels / Tires
- Cruise Control
Are you looking for an adventure-ready stealth camper van with a reliable engine? Our growing family is the reason to sell but this van has been maintained with the intention to keep forever. This two-owner vehicle was purchased in 2012 from a government auction, built out, and has been loved ever since.
Drive straight into your next road trip with a fresh oil change and new engine air filter. It’s stocked with a water tank, propane heater, stove, and sustainable electricity from the solar panels. The pure sine wave inverter means that sensitive electronics, like a laptop, can be safely charged.
Both sets of tires were purchased from Les Schwab, so tire rotations, balances, and pressure checks, as well as alignment checks and safety inspections are free! This van package includes nine mounted tires in complete!
The incognito setup is great for single travelers or couples, who don’t want others to know someone is sleeping inside. A professionally installed after-market car alarm with an audio glass break sensor adds extra security.
The dark limousine black window tint, insulated curtains, and front Reflectix window screens help with temperature regulation.
This van comes with an extra set of roof rack bars, which allows flexibility should you need additional storage, as two roof boxes can be mounted on these bars. The bed flip system allows easy access to the 11 inches of storage clearance under the bed. The trailer hitch can accommodate a bike rack or a cargo carrier for even more options.
Be prepared for emergency situations with the high quality NOCO battery charger and maintainer, which can be used to jump the starting battery using the house battery. There is also a fire extinguisher, a full-size spare tire mounted underneath and a full-size jack.
The queen size bed and mini fridge provide comfort on long trips, since you can stock up on food before heading into rural or wilderness areas. The refrigerator can keep your perishables cool while being off-grid for extended periods of time. And the cruise control makes long freeway miles a breeze.
Being stored in a temperature-regulated garage has protected this vehicle from rust and mold. Both batteries have been maintained with the battery maintainer, which is included in this van package.
Please contact me with your questions.
* Originally 12 passenger but extra seats/seatbelts removed
* Drives great!
* Stealthy camper conversion
* Queen sofa bed – comfy!
* Factory recommended maintenance schedule followed
* Two 100-watt roof-mounted Renogy RNG-100D solar panels
* Stored in garage
* Alarm with keyless entry, diode isolate door triggers, and glass break sensors
* Limousine black window tinting
* Fire extinguisher
* Custom black-out curtains and insulated window screens
* Ramsond 1500 SunRay Pure Sine Wave Inverter
* Fast Recharge VMAX SLR175 AGM Deep Cycle Solar Battery
* NOCO Genius G7200 12V/24V 7.2 Amp Battery Charger and Maintainer
* Solaris MPPT 2010 Solar Charge Controller
* Potable Water Tank 7 Gallon Reliance Aqua-Tainer
* Coleman Classic 2-Burner Propane Stove
* Mr. Heater Portable Buddy Propane Heater – up to 9,000 BTU per hour
* Full size car jack
* Full size spare tire
* Four extra winter tires on rims!
* Extra set of roof rack bars, if you want
* Good tread on tires
* U-Haul trailer hitch with lifetime warranty
* Power windows, mirrors, locks
* Cruise control
* Power steering
* Tilt steering wheel
* Dual airbags
* AM/FM stereo with CD/MP3 player
* New starting battery
* Extra bulbs and fuses
* Owners manual and maintenance receipts
* 4.8L engine
For buyer (& seller) ease & transparency we will use keysavvy as recommended by vanlife trader. Buyer to be responsible for transport costs.