- Outdoor Shower
- Ceiling Hatch / Skylight
- Lead Acid
- Pure Sine
- 2250 watts
- 200 watts
- Aftermarket Suspension
- Roof Rack
- Backup Camera
- Cruise Control
This van has been maintained by Hillside Imports, which I consider the shop in town for Eurovan campers. Hillside Imports has all the maintenance records, and you will see it's in top shape.
I have invested in this EVC (Eurovan Camper), so it could drive from Alaska to Ushuaia. It is set up to withstand all the potential issues of a long trip, but we never had the chance to fulfill this dream.
Why am I selling it? Our plans changed, and we will be moving to Europe, and I don't want to deal with shipping her to the old continent.
The list of upgrades:
- A cabinet has been set up with a 12V connection so you can install your mobile modem. The wiring for a small external antenna, which is included.
- In addition, this van has a $400 weBoost Drive Reach installed that will boost your cell signal in remote locations
- MPPT Solar controller with 220-watt foldable solar panel which you allows you to position the van in the shade and the panel in the sun, or you position it on the windshield or the top of the van.
- Solar Roadshower with custom brackets professionally installed, so you can pop the top without lifting the shower tank full of water.
- Custom Top luggage compartment has been professionally modified to carry large rotopax gas cans, which extend the range of the van up to 150 additional miles.
- Custom backup battery has doubled the size of the original one.
- The fridge has been replaced, and it works on a backup battery, AC current or propane.
- Water pump has been replaced too
- Old backup battery charger has been replaced with a brand new intelligent charger for the backup battery
- Microwave which can operate on the backup battery or AC
- Brand new Yakima XL top box
- Space to carry on top bars surf or paddle boards in addition to the top box
- 2200w pure sine wave power inverter
- The furnace temperature controller has been replaced by a smarter one
- Multiple digital meters inside the van so you can keep an eye on battery backup volts
- Modification to external ac power, so when you charge the battery backup, it charges the main car battery, too, so you won't have a dead battery
- A few cabinets include a lock combination
- Pop top thermal insulation and reflectix for the ceiling. You can remove the thermal insulation and store under top mattress. This is particularly important if you take the van to cold-weather locations.
- Pop top struts replaced, so it's easier to pop the top, even under load.
- Gowesty rodent ingress prevention kit
- Suspension lift and level kit. The van sits higher, so you won't scratch the rv connection plate. Also, tt's a lot more stable on corners than the original suspension.
- Radio Bluetooth with switch modification so it can play using the backup battery
- Improved headlight bulbs
- 16" all-terrain tires and the small spare tire has been replaced with full-size tire, and the holding clamp has been modified to accommodate a larger tire that matches the tires and wheels of the van. The original spare tire was smaller, so in the event of a flat tire, you had to drive at a slower speed, but not anymore.
- Front and rear camera, which records continuously while driving. Also, when you shift to go backward, the rear camera will display in the rear mirror, so you can see what's behind you.
- Hitch and swing away the bike rack to carry your MTBs
- Alarm integrated with power locks will stop the van from driving if it goes off.
- I have a 3rd-row seat if you wish to drive the van with eight people
- Custom insect nets for the rear, main entrance, and front windows
I included a bunch of freebies that came with the van. They are worth hundreds of dollars (if not more) for the future owner of this van.