- Rear Air Conditioning
- Indoor Shower
- Rear Air Conditioning Off Grid Capable
- Pure Sine
- 2000 watts
- 150 watts
- Vented Windows
- Auxilliary Lighting
- Backup Camera
For Sale: A unique 1994 Elf Motorhome imported directly from Japan. Lovingly upgraded and maintained by experienced camper enthusiasts.
Background: We’re selling our cherished Elf, hoping to find it a new home. After buying it from a local Japanese vehicle importer, my partner and I meticulously refurbished it for a memorable 3-month New England road trip. This is our third camper remodel, and by far, our favorite.
- Compact Size: Sleek styling fitting any parking spot or small campsite.
- Fuel Efficiency: Nearly 20 MPG under 55 MPH and a consistent 17 MPG even in challenging conditions.
- Off-road Capabilities: RWD with dual rear tires, good ground clearance, short wheel base, and an unmatched turning radius.
- Driving Experience: Built on the Elf 250 medium-duty truck chassis, this camper provides both comfort and visibility thanks to its large windows and new shocks. Right-hand drive is easy to adapt to, given its narrow structure.
- Interior Design: Cozy and efficient layout, perfect for 1-2 people living full-time.
- Both beds are full size
Systems & Upgrades:
- Dual 12v AGM starter batteries (for the 24v engine system).
- Three 12v, 100 AH Lithium house batteries from eBay.
- New 2000w Renogy pure sine wave inverter.
- Victron charging components: Orion 24v to 12v alternator charger, 30 amp smart blue 120v to 12v charger, and SmartSolar 100/20 solar charge controller.
- And more, including new LED lights, new Blue Sea 12v breakers and bus bars, and Kenwood house speakers.
- Duo-Therm rooftop A/C (11,000 BTU).
- Atwood GH6-7e water heater (6.2-gal, propane). The water heater is hooked up to the engine cooling system so the water tank is automatically heated while driving
- Atwood HydroFlame furnace.
- Custom engine heater common in older Japanese campers that allows you to heat the camper while driving using the engine heat
- RecPro Ever Chill refrigerator (3.3 cu. ft., 12v).
- 12v water pump with accumulator.
- 30-gallon fresh water tank with gravity fill and city hookup.
- 30-gallon gray water tank.
- Thetford C4 cassette toilet with two 5-gallon holding tanks.
- Newly installed deep, work station style kitchen sink and shower head.
Please reach out with any questions. Thank you for your interest!