- Outdoor Shower
- Ceiling Hatch / Skylight
- Wood Burning
- Pure Sine
- 1000 watts
- 200 watts
- Cruise Control
READY TO GO, OFF-GRID, LIVE / WORK / TRAVEL or WEEKENDER SET UP
- Original Vehicle Owner, Clean Title – Fully Built Out Conversion Camper Van.
- 2015 Ford 250 Transit Full Size Van – 148” Long Wheel Base (LWB), 266″ Extended Length Body (EL), 110” High Roof (HR), full standing height interior. Body width 81″.
- Diesel Power Stroke 3.2L turbo, automatic transmission. 131,xxx miles (majority highway miles). Gets great mileage ~20-22 mpg hwy / ~16-18 mpg city. This Diesel engine provides much greater fuel economy than similar gas models and with a continued full maintenance schedule, can far outlast a gas engine.
- Brand NEW updated transmission in 2021, only ~20k miles driven on it – comes with unlimited mileage, transferable warranty until September 2024.
- Carefully maintained and fully serviced from new.
Recent 2023 maintenance completed:
- Rear differential serviced (oil change and fill).
- Oil and filter change, full synthetic.
- New charge air lines.
- New air filter.
- New wipers.
Full custom build out, set up for off-grid & stealth camping:
- 2x Solar Panels, 200W total; all interior systems run off-grid.
- New 2023: 1000W continuous / 2000W peak, pure sine wave inverter w/ 2x 120V house plug + USB port.
- New 2023: switch panel w/ 2x additional USB charge ports + 12V port.
- New 2022: Victron Energy SmartShunt (Bluetooth) – track the battery from your phone.
- New 2022: Redarc BCDC 1250 – solar controller / DC/DC charger.
- New 2022: Battleborn lithium battery, 100Ah.
- Nature’s Head 12V self-contained composting toilet – New fan & seal fitted 2023 – toilet vents continuously to outside of the van.
- Fridge/Freezer – Marine grade Engel MR040 top opening, 40 qt, 12/24V DC, 110/120V AC (Vibration Resistant Compressor and Incline Operation up to 30° Off Level).
- Dual Roof Fan System – New brain and screen installed 2023. 2x MaxxAir Maxxfan Deluxe roof fan/vent combo, 10-speed reversible circulation with built-in shield (run in the rain or when in motion). Two fans allow for maximum air flow without leaving windows open, great for stealth camping and cooling – one over bed, one over kitchen/lounge.
- Dual Zone Interior Lighting – 10x LED puck lights – 2x circuits with 4x dimmer lights over-bed: creates two rooms for bed/desk area. If someone wants to go to bed early, while someone works at the table at night, you can close blackout curtains and switch lights off over the bed.
- Dual Inverters – one for the solar auxiliary/house battery system; second inverter up front, hooked up to the vehicle battery for charging devices while driving (2 house plugs + USB ports). Handy for passenger working on long road trips.
- Cubic Mini Wood Stove (CB-1008 CUB) – installed w/ stove pipe flue and fire proof insulation in roof. Metal and double-gapped ceramic tile heat shield. Removable rain-proof chimney cap (for stealth exterior).
- Additional 12V roof fan – helps circulate hot air from the wood stove heating without running the large roof fans.
- Well insulated interior – much cooler in summer; effectively retains stove heat to create very comfortable conditions in below freezing temps.
- Full Cedar interior walls, Oak cabinetry & Redwood trim on ceiling – cedar doesn’t shrink, swell, warp in extreme weather changes; and is porous, which gives it the ability to absorb noise and moisture. Cedar and Oak are naturally insect and fungus resistant.
- Dynamat Noise & Vibration dampening throughout.
- Carbon monoxide & smoke alarm.
- Atwood 2x burner propane stove, built into counter, plumbed to 20 lb tank.
- Stainless Steel Sink w/ new faucet.
- 35 gal Freshwater Tank (food grade) w/ new 12V water pump 2023, easy on/off switch to kitchen sink.
- Slide out drawer hidden refrigerator compartment.
- Fold down Desk / Dinner Table, seats 3.
Plenty of storage:
- Rear garage / large under-bed storage.
- 2x large bench seats with under storage, plus 1x storage cube seat.
- Over drivers cab clothes storage for 2.
- Wood box / large cubby storage under wood-stove.
- Under kitchenette storage in cabinets/cubbies with baskets.
- Double pocket storage over back doors.
- Extra storage and cubbies in the covered bathroom area.
- Geyser Systems Portable Shower – built in water heater powered by 12V plug w/ 16 ft power cord. Suitable for outdoor use.
- Full size mattress and bedding.
- All seating cushions and covers included.
- Laminate flooring inside and vinyl matting in the garage.
- All interior windows are unobstructed incl. large slider door window (blackout curtains included).
- REAR BARN DOORS – 270 degrees opening back doors, fold and lock open for unobstructed view through back from inside.
- 2x new in box Dometic Front Runner Expander Camping Chairs; telescopic, foldable design for lightweight/compact storage.
- Dometic Front Runner Wolf Pack Pro impact resistant storage box to protect valuables/tools.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Snow chains.
- Tow bar with 2 inch receiver.
- High Roof Interior – lots of standing headroom.
- Drivers Cab Access from front compartment to interior space w/ privacy curtain.
- Unobstructed Views – we chose not to do upper cabinets, or permanently panel the windows so the view is awesome from anywhere in the interior with the doors closed – we found this a huge benefit when living/working out of the van, especially when rainy/cold, to not feel cooped up. It’s open and spacious while remaining a stealth camper on the exterior with stock windows.
- Extra seating + super social layout around the wood stove – you can seat 7 people inside plus more on the fixed bed! This was our favorite highlight – we were so happy with the layout we chose – countless times we hosted people, cooking dinners and having friends hang with us, retreating from the weather!
- You can sleep a third person on the floor.
The van was purchased, new, directly from Ford. My husband did a custom build from the best products available. He’s an engineer and studied aviation mechanics so has a full understanding of DC electrical. We lived out of the van for a couple of years, drove it across the country multiple times and have looked after it extremely well as we had intended to own this for many more years.
Due to changes in family circumstances, we decided to make a move overseas. This van has been a pivotal part of our lives. It provided us with amazing opportunities to adventure while living and working remotely. We’re excited for someone new to take over the dream of van-life with the freedom to go and explore wherever you want!
All systems are ready to go!
If you like, there are still opportunities for you to have fun and add your own design touches to make it feel like your style, and this can even add value to the van!
For example, the bathroom/toilet area can easily be turned into a pop up interior shower area. It was originally intended to be a shower pan/floor but after using the van we found we never needed an indoor shower (it’s so easy to find showers on the road or have a gym membership).
You can buy really good collapsible systems these days too. A hot water system can be added easily to existing systems.
Because we left so much space in the rear garage you could also design some slide out options; an outdoor kitchen, fold out table/seating or more storage options etc.
If you’re thinking about taking the leap into van-life, or just looking for a rad weekender with lots of space but don’t want the hassle of driving around a massive RV that’s hard to park and store, then a full size van is your solution. It can be parked in one parking spot and is under the length limits for some of the tighter National Park roads and most parking lots. It can save you money in campgrounds where you can pay for a camping spot and avoid expensive hook-up spots.
Feel free to reach out and ask questions, we’re happy to help and can set up an in person viewing or video call at your convenience. Thanks for taking the time to look! :)
Videos and more photographs available on request.
This van is being sold in as-is condition, reasonable offers will be considered. Buyer responsible for vehicle pickup / transport. No direct owner financing. No soliciting / will report scams.
2020 Ford Transit 148” Mid Roof 4 Seater
2017 Ford Transit 2WD
2020 Transit AWD – Family Adventure Van
2022 Ford Transit T350HD High Roof 148WB EXT DRW AWD
Concord, North Carolina
2020 Ford Transit 2WD
Santa Cruz, California
2022 Ford Transit T350HD High Roof 148WB EXT DRW AWD
Concord, North Carolina
2021 Ford Transit AWD ECOBOOST
South Jordan, Utah
PRICE REDUCED! 2017 Ford Transit with King Sized Bed and Indoor S...