- Pure Sine
- 2000 watts
- 200 watts
- Roof Rack
- Cruise Control
Low mileage, comfortably and functionally converted 2008 Ford E-350 Super Duty!
This Ford Econoline is ready to use whether it’s for weekend trips or full-time van living! We built this van to function well for all kinds of use! It has served us well and is a great, affordable option to experience van life!
This is our third van conversion and we designed the layout to include as much open storage as possible. Underneath the bed is a large storage area for things such as outdoor gear, additional clothing, tools, camping gear, and any larger items. If you work remotely the front passenger seat swivels to face the back of the van to give you a dedicated space to sit and work while still having access to the kitchen and bed!
This has been an amazing van for us and we have loved using it. It is perfectly functional for 1-2 people to use for both short term and long term trips. The electrical system can power (almost) anything you could need, we regularly ran our starlink (as well as the fridge, lights, etc.) while working on the road. There are some scratches, paint chips, small dings, and wear and tear consistent with a vehicle from 2008 used in the outdoors. Additionally there is some rust on the roof along the gutter mounts as well as on the undercarriage of the vehicle consistent with it being used in a variety of wet and dry climates around the country.
The van currently only has ~88XXX miles on it and has a ton of adventures left for its next owner!
Located in the Greater Seattle Area – Delivery/Pickup is negotiable!
This van has a comprehensive electrical system to support you living in it full time! The main components are all located under the bed on the drivers side of the van. The batteries are charged from the solar panels
- 400 ah Renogy AGM Batteries
- 2000 watt Renogy Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 200 watts of Newpowa Solar Panels
- 30 amp MPPT Newpowa Charger Controller
- 1 DC (12 volt) outlet with 2 USB ports and 12v plug
- 1 AC power strip with 6 AC (120 volt) outlets (ran directly from inverter to kitchen)
- Maxxair Deluxe fan
- 8 Recessed LED lights in back of van
- Remote controlled lights underneath bed
- Battery monitor
Living Area/Bed Area Details:
- 5 inch memory foam mattress- Short Queen (74” L x 59 “ W)
- 1 bench seat with cushion – storage inside for clothing and personal items (cushion- 23 x 20 x 4)
- Dimmable light switch for overhead lights
- Custom curtains for all windows
- 12 Volt 42 Quart Fridge
- 7 gallons of fresh water & 7 gallons of grey water (modular jug design)
- Additional water can be stored elsewhere in the van
- Freshwater foot pump
- Matte black aluminum sink (12” x 12”)
- Black kitchen faucet with pull down sprayer
- 3 lower cabinets for storage (holds water, toilet, and fridge with additional space for kitchen items)
- Nature’s Head Composting Toilet
- Curtain track and curtains to separate cab from back of van
- Highland roof bars on roof (3 total)
- Thule Rooftop Carrier for additional storage
- Includes 4 camp chairs and Beddy’s comforter
- Side windows on both sides of van open at the bottom for ventilation
- Trailer hitch
- Chips on passenger side windows – these were there when we bought it and have never caused us any issues
- Paint scratches on passenger door from rocks on road
- Misc. paint chips around van consistent with its age from normal wear and tear
- Minor amount of rust on roof gutter – consistent with age of vehicle, have never caused us any issues but could be sanded/painted/re-sealed
- Undercarriage rust – sporadic rust on the undercarriage of the vehicle consistent with age and use in variety of wet and dry climates
If you have any questions or would like to see more photos/videos of the van just let us know! We can accommodate FaceTime/video tours for non-local serious buyers and would love to see this van go to someone looking to spend time outdoors!
The vehicle and all conversion modifications are sold as is.