Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Promaster 159 ext
This van was built to be both beautiful, and functional at the same time. Plywood is used as the structure so there is zero space wasted. Built for full time living this van has everything you need to go on your next adventure, and ample storage to bring all your gear along with you. Plus a hot shower over a wood slat floor.
The van is designed so that everything is waiting for you without the need for setup, or takedown. Fixed full size bed, shower, toilet, two seat benches, and a fixed desk. After living in vans for the last 3 years it makes a difference to know that when you get back from a long day on the trails that everything is already set up, and ready to go.
There is a solid wall divider between the driving cab, and living area. This provides the comfort of privacy along with the very real benefit of discretion from the outside. Looking into the driving cab it's just a black wall. Not to mention on the slide out door there is a FULL mirror which visually increases the spaciousness this van.
Lighting. It's all about the mood. Cool puck lights provide good light to work & cook during the day. At night you can turn on the dimmable warm LED strips hidden out of sight when you're ready to wind down.
The large "garage" space is what this van is built around. Two deep storage areas for big gear, room for 1-2 bikes, and plenty of vertical mounting options for surfboards or skis. Inside there is a row of cabinets. One for electronics charging, and two for the kitchen. Each seat has spacious storage underneath, and there are drawers for clothing so you can actually get dressed comfortably out of bed. A space under the sink has been created to easily access hanging pots, pans, and a fire extinguisher. There is also a pull out trash can, spices, and storage racks under the sink.
- BRAND NEW BF Goodrich KO2 Tires
- A Hot Shower!! Don't let anything get in-between you and the call to adventure. Sleep as clean and cozy as you do at home. This shower is designed to be multifunctional, and is a great place to stash gear or dry a wetsuit. Or shower outside with the heated shower attachment in the garage.
- Natures Head Composting Toilet. No smell, and no extra parts to operate. This thing is great.
- Isotherm 85 Stainless Steel fridge. Excellent front open with plenty of food, and an extra storage cubby for shoes beneath it.
- Espar gasoline air heater with 7 day timer and altitude sensor. Just set the temp, and forget about the snow.
- Havelock Wool insulation. This eco friendly building material aids in moisture control (unlike spray foam which can trap it causing mold), no squeaking foam on the highway, and no toxic off-gasing. Good for the environment, and good for your lungs.
- 42 Gallons of fresh water, 18 Gray. Feel confident with enough water to last up to two weeks off grid. With locking exterior hose fill.
- Two burner gas cooktop.
ELECTRIC & SOLAR
- 300 Watts of Solar on the roof
- 300 AH Battle Born Lithium Batteries
- 2000 Watt Inverter/Charger. Need juice? Just plug in to get an extra charge.
- Victron 30A Alternator charging
- Victron Solar MPPT
- Victron Battery Monitor. See everything happening from how much sun you're getting to how much power the batteries have. All on your phone with Victron bluetooth monitoring.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.