- Rear Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Shower
- Indoor Shower
- Ceiling Hatch / Skylight
- Rear Air Conditioning Off Grid Capable
- Pure Sine
- 2000 watts
- 400 watts
- Vented Windows
- Gear Rack
- Auxilliary Lighting
- Aftermarket Wheels / Tires
- Aftermarket Suspension
- Aftermarket Bumpers
- Roof Rack
- No features
Let us help you finally take the leap into vanlife! We are currently booking fully custom and semi-customizable layout builds for 2024.
At Cruise & Coast Van Company we prioritize our relationships with our customers above all else. We don’t see our customer relationships as one-time transactions- we strive to build long-lasting connections, guiding every client not only through the entire conversion process but also offering ongoing support and maintenance services throughout their journey on the road. We have excellent testimonials from past clients who have taken the leap into vanlife and haven’t looked back!
Our building style is inspired by the cozy, timeless designs of cabins of the Pacific-Northwest. Reserving a build slot with us includes:
- Ongoing assistance from our team through your whole van conversion process- from purchasing your van, to hitting the road.
- Fully Custom or Semi-Custom Layout options- We collaborate with our clients to bring their vision to reality. We use our design style as a foundation, though each build is truly one-of-a-kind.
- Off-Grid Capable Van Conversion- With years of experience in custom van conversions, both for ourselves and for clients, we have honed our skills and knowledge to bring you the best in the industry. We offer some of the highest-quality components and materials in the van space.
We offer fully custom and semi-customizable layouts for:
-Mercedes Sprinter 144, 170, 170 EXT
-Dodge RAM ProMaster 159″, 159″ EXT
We are excited to meet you! Contact us for a complimentary consult to learn more about the process of getting into vanlife.