- Outdoor Shower
- Pure Sine
- 3000 watts
- 400 watts
- No features
- No features
*If you are interested in getting your van built out please contact us! Pricing and way more information is available on our website alumivan.com
2024 Build spots available.
This is a client build and is sold.
- Ram Promaster 1500 136 wheelbase
- 17 feet 9 inches long
- Entire camper build has an extruded aluminum structure. Strong, light and durable. The aluminum structure is bolted to the van resulting in a rock solid camper that is quiet driving down the road.
- King Starboard panels used throughout. This is a material from the marine industry. It will not swell, delaminate or rot when exposed to UV, humidity or water. Never needs painted or refinished. Durable and easy to clean. It is an ideal material for building a van. Vastly superior to the laminated MDF found in many commercially built RVs.
- Thinsulate insulation SM600L. The ideal insulation for a camper. Does not absorb or trap moisture like wool. Does not release irritating particles into the air like fiberglass or Rockwool can. Designed for vehicles. Works great as a sound deadener too.
- Luxury Woven Vinyl Flooring. This is a single sheet product from the marine industry. No seams. Completely waterproof. Durable and easy to clean. An upgrade from the vinyl planks we previously used. The planks can have seam separation in changing climates.
- Pine ceiling
- 460 amp hours of Epoch Lithium battery power.
- 400 watts of solar on the roof
- Victron 3000va Multiplus pure sine inverter/charger. 3000va is an important upgrade over the more commonly found 2000 watt units. Generally 2000 watt inverters simply don’t cut it when wanting to run high draw components like water heaters, AC units, cooktops etc…
- Victron 100/50 MPPT solar controller
- Victron Orion 30 amp DC-DC charger to charge while driving.
- Victron Cerbo GX. The brain that takes the information from your other Victron components and displays them on the GX Touch.
- Victron GX Touch to easily monitor your system. Also acts as the inverter on/off switch.
- All top quality Ancor marine wiring. Tinned stranded copper.
- Vitrifrigo C115 Stainless Steel DC Danfoss compressor fridge. Sips power and has a usable freezer.
- Solid walnut cabinet doors and drawer boxes. Inset drawers and door. High end durable conversion varnish finish
- Portable single burner induction cooktop
- Solid Surface countertop. The best material for a van countertop. Handles temperature changes and humidity very well. No cracking or warping like you can have with other countertop materials.
- Ruvati marine grade sink with pull out faucet
- Aluminum backsplash
- Aluminum upper cabinet with maple doors
- 110 outlet and 4 USB outlets. You will also find an additional 110 outlet and 4 more USB outlets on the bench
- Full size 6” memory foam bed on our wooden slat system. The curved slats help make this a comfortable sleeping experience. Also allows for great mattress breathability. Won’t mold like plywood bed platforms.
- Padded marine vinyl walls. A long lasting durable material from the marine industry. Designed to take abuse while also being comfortable to the touch and very easy to wipe down. A big upgrade over exposed wood walls.
- Two reading lights. 12v LED reading lights for reading or browsing in bed with red night light and USB port.
- USB outlet near the bedroom upper cabinet shelf. This outlet has one USB-A and one USB-C port. Right next to the shelf for charging your phones or powering your devices. If you mount an Ipad holder under the cabinet this makes it easy to power it while watching movies.
- Aluminum upper cabinet with walnut doors
- 32” clearance in the garage under the bed. Enough room for a bike or other toys
- Garage measures 32” high x 58” deep x 40” wide
- Plenty of exposed T-slot for mounting anything you want.
- Large pass through door if you need to carry longer items
- 28 gallon fresh water tank inside the van
- 10 gallon ABS grey water tank mounted under the van
- 2.5 gallon Rheem electric hot water heater on timer switch so you don’t forget to turn it off.
- Pex plumbing
- Outdoor shower at the rear of the van
- Water level gauge
- Maxxair Fan
- Sirocco II Folding Fan
- DOT approved swivel on the passenger seat
- Bamboo folding table top on Lagun mount. This table can also be mounted on the bench seat.
2021 Full Time Adventure Van
2021 Ram Promaster 2WD
NEW build out – 2021 Ram ProMaster
Hood River, Oregon
Beautiful off grid capable 2023 Ram Promaster 136wb
2022 Ram Promaster 2WD
Boone, North Carolina
Dave and Matt Vans 2022 Ram Promaster 159″ High Roof
Nags Head, North Carolina
2018 Ram Promaster 2WD
NEW Ram Promaster WITH TOMMY CAMPER BUILD FOR $99K FINANCING OPTION