- No features
- Modified Sine
- 250 watts
- 200 watts
- Backup Camera
- Cruise Control
This Hightop Nissan is ready to take on you on your next adventure! When it was purchased in 2022 it was fully inspected and the brakes and all four tires were replaced. Since that time it has had lite use, and only about 2500 miles have been put on it. This van is ready to go!
- insulated with Havlock wool in the floors, ceiling, and walls
- 3kw diesel heater installed in the garage. The pump is secured in foam in a pelican case to help keep it quiet. The heater tank holds 10 L of diesel and is installed near the read door to make refueling mess free.
- dash cam on the front OEM backup cam in the rear view mirror
- there is an OEM inverter in the center console that can switch between 150 and 400 watts when you need a 120 volt outlet
- The house battery is a 206ah lithium battery secured in the garage charged by two 100w Renogy panels. The panels are enough to keep the battery topped off but it can easily be pulled from the van and charged inside with the included auxiliary charger.
- The fridge is a TF-65 that draws very little power and is large enough for a weekends worth of food.
- The Sirocco fan in the ceiling is tied into the house battery and is an efficient way to move air.
- There is a maxxair ceiling fan that can either pull in fresh air or vent out cabin air
- The bluesea fuse block as room for expansion to add additional outlets or other 12v accessories
- 150w inverter to power small electronics
- Stainless rear ladder for easy access to the roof to inspect and clean the panels
- The walls are cedar tongue and groove finished with clear poly
- The kitchen is build with baltic birch and cherry trim with a stainless backsplash, and a birch butcher block top.
- The kitchen holds a 5 gallon drinking water container and a 5 gallon grey water container
- The custom upper cabinets are a matching baltic birch with cherry trim and marine grade latches and gas struts
- The bed is built on aluminum planks with a temperpedic queen mattress cut down to 75 inches in length with the width remaining standard.
- At 5’10” I have more than enough room to stand comfortably inside.
- The aluminum frame design for the bed allows for ample storage in the garage area. The heater duct can be removed in the summer for even more room
The van was previously a delivery unit so there are some minor cosmetic blemishes. There are no structural issues and the frame is solid. Clean title in hand.