189 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA
2007 Mercedes Sprinter Cargo conversion van 170-in.WB 2500.
All 100k services already done(good for another 100k miles). All new hoses, tires and breaks are still good, Service A was done only 100 miles ago, new fuel filter and fuel hoses, new air filter, new cabin filter.
Below I will list some of its conversion features
- renogy 400 watts solar on roof
- renogy (2) 200 AH deep cycle batteries
- blue sea fuse box for all electronics
- full shower
- natures head toilet
- 42 gallon water tank
-15 gallon grey water tank
- 3.5 gal/min water pump
- ramble wood 2 burner propane stove top
- full sized sink with 2 option sink sprayer
- dometic 65DZ CFX fridge/freezer combo
- dometic tempature controlled vent fan with sun roof
- renogy 2000w pure shine inverter
- butcher block counter tops
- bolted down safe
- custom cut and fit memory foam mattress
- fully insulated (floor, walls, ceiling) minimum R4
- black out curtains
- stealth bed side air vents (for stealthy camping)
- 8 led lights on a dimmer switch
- 3 power outlets throughout van (kitchen, table area, and bed side)
- 6 overhead storage cupboards
- hidden electronics compartment with usb outlets
- large under bed “garage” storage for all your outdoor needs (fits surfboards length wise)
- large table with bench seat (storage underneath)
- waterproof and scratch resistant flooring throughout entire van
- planked and stained ceiling
- 25ft hose fresh water fill up
The van is 100% roadtrip or vanlife livable ready. Solar can handle all the power needs and the water tank can last 2 people 2 weeks off grid. These vans are known for going 300-500k miles.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.