Oregon, United States
2003 VW Eurovan Weekender
Fully restored by GoWesty in 2011
(see build link at https://www.gowesty.com/vehicle-sold-details.php?id=64)
Sleeps 4 (two upstairs in pop-top & two below)
Seats 7 (including 2 rear-facing jump seats, one quick-release)
Timing chains replaced at 122K miles (at GoWesty)
No mechanical issues
AC blows ice cold
· Auxiliary battery for house lights, fridge, stereo
· 900W inverter
· Yakima racks
· Black texture coating on bumpers and lower body
· Additional memory foam mattresses for both top and bottom bunks
· Removable Engel refrigerator (works fast and stay cold!!). The fridge mounts to the same floor bracket as the 7th seat, so you can only use one or the other at a time (unless you don’t mind the fridge not being secured)
· GoWesty Sol-Charger Kit includes:
50W solar panel (roof-mount or portable)
50’ extension cord
· Upgraded 16” GoWesty rims, also extra set of TOYO 215/65/16 snow tires
· Rear hatch bug screen
We purchased this Eurovan from the previous owner who had the GoWesty restoration done in 2011. We have used this vehicle extensively all over the Western US without problems since then, but it is time to move on. There are a lot of van options out there nowadays, but nothing beats the original Westys. It can be your basecamp for adventure or your daily driver around town. This van is still in near-perfect shape inside and out.
Additional photos available at: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8TbDR9hZjjfrPASL6
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.